New Orleans Segway tour
- Ride a Segway through one of the most fascinating cities of the U.S.A
- Glide through Bourbon Street as your guide shares history of the city
- Experience New Orleans in a unique and super fun way
On this three-hour New Orleans segway tour, you'll have the chance to experience everything the Crescent City has to offer--from the Mighty Mississippi, to the birthplace of Jazz, to the infamous haunts of Bourbon Street. This Segway tour is the best way for locals and visitors alike to take in the sights and sounds of New Orleans. Your expert guides will train you to ride, then escort you around the French Quarter and beyond as they discuss New Orleans history, music, architecture and of course...FOOD!
- The French Quarter
- Mississippi River Front
- The Treme Neighborhood
- Louis Armstrong Park
- Congo Square
- Jackson Square
- Bourbon Street
- The Old U.S. Mint
- Live guide
- Gratuities (optional)
City Segway Office at 214 Decatur Street, New Orleans, LA 70130
- All tour participants must be at least 12 years of age to participate. All minors (12-18 years old) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on tour
- Tours operate in groups of 8. If the party is larger than 8 the group will be split up for safety reasons
- Every guest will be required to complete and sign a liability waiver form
- All minors between the ages of 16 and 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian while on tour
- Due to the mechanical limitations of the Segway, every guests must weigh no less than 100 pounds (45 kilograms) and no more than 260 pounds (118 kilograms)
- Due to the risk to both mother and child, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on Segway tours
- All tours run rain or shine, and tour provider has rain ponchos for sale
- Cancellation policy: tour provider offers 100% refund if reservation is canceled more than 72 hours prior to tour start
- 1 Jan 2019 - 9 June 2019 9.30am, 10.00am and 2.00pm
- 10 June 2019 - 29 August 2019 9.30am and 10.00am
- 30 August 2019 - 31 December 2019 9.30am, 10.00am and 2.00pm
Eche un vistazo a la historia de los Estados Unidos y visite 2 de las 3 prominentes casas de plantac...
Experimente la belleza intemporal del sur de Luisiana en un barco de pantano construido a medida. Gu...
Disfrute de un recorrido de 5 horas que combina una visita a una plantación de River Road y un cruce...
En los terrenos de Oak Alley, disfrute de un suntuoso Brunch de Plantation Country que incluye Crawf...
El barco fluvial de la ciudad de Nueva Orleans te llevará con estilo por el Mississippi más allá del...
Explore Nueva Orleans en un fantástico recorrido en autobús turístico con un pase de 1 o 3 días. La ...