Surf course at Shock Wave Surf School in Fuerteventura
- Experience a day of sport and fun in Fuerteventura
- Ride the waves with the help of qualified instructors
- Learn in a safe and fun way how to best use a surf board
The Shock Wave Surf School is located in the north of the island of Fuerteventura, in the city of El Cotillo, near one of the most enchanting beaches in the world. Buy your surfing lesson and you will learn the best techniques, assisted by qualified instructors.
Choose from the different options designed for you:
- Surf course lasting 3 hours (1 day) - 50 EURO
- Surf course lasting 9 hours (3 days) - 135 EURO
- Surf course lasting 15 hours (5 days) - 200 EURO
What are you waiting for? Book your sporting experience in Fuerteventura today!
- Materials necessary for activities, insurance, water, sun protection, certificate of participation
- Transportation for school to surf spot and back to school
Calle Pintor Néstor de la Torre, 1, 35650 El Cotillo, Fuerteventura, Las Palmas, Las Palmas, Spain
- In case of high tides and/or adverse weather conditions, the daily course will be canceled and rescheduled for the following day or the next available day
- It is mandatory to meet before the lesson at the school and to return with the group afterwards. Customers cannot remain on the beach after the lesson (for reasons of insurance)
- The 3 hours of the course are from the initial meeting at the school until the return (the lesson is usually held in spots that are 5 minutes away from the school)
- You will be contacted by the provider to receive confirmation of the day and to choose the time of the lesson
- WINTER HOURS: (October - March) from Monday to Sunday from 9.00am to 6.30pm
- SUMMER HOURS (April - September) from Monday to Sunday from 9.00am to 8.00pm
There are cruises and then there's the Catlanza catamaran to Lanzarote's Papagayo coast. It's a clas...
Nothing tickles the imagination of children like pirate ships. Take a trip with yours onboard the Pe...
Lanzarote is just a short sail away from Fuerteventura. Hit the seas in a glass-bottom catamaran to ...
A day of sun, sea and shopping awaits on this full day cruise to Lanzarote. You'll set off from Fuer...
Cross over to the neighbouring island of Lanzarote and emulate Captain Nemo as we dive deep down to ...
The lunar landscapes, towering sand dunes and dramatic coastline of Fuerteventura make the perfect b...