Fuerteventura and Dunes of Corralejo tour from Lanzarote
- Visit the Biosphere Reserve declared by UNESCO in 2009
- See the beaches filled with white sand and volcanoes of Fuerteventura
- Tour the Natural Park of the Dunes of Corralejo
Declared in 2009 a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO, visit Fuerteventura to see vast stretches of beaches with fine white sand, volcanoes and dunes ending in a sea of turquoise waters. On your Grand Tour you will be taken to the heart of the island to see all the aspects of the islands history, culture and traditions.
Board the ferry that will trasport you from Playa Blanca, relax on a 30 minute sail to Correlajo. Your journey will begin by bus passing by El Cotillo, where you can admire the Fortaleza del Tostón. Then to La Oliva, Tefía nad Tiscamanitaup to Betancuria, the former capital of the island, located in the valley of the macizo of the same name. In this valley you will have free time to stretch your legs and stroll through its streets filled with history and tradition and buy some local crafts and products.
Before heading back to Lanzarote, a must-see on your tour is the Natural Park of the Dunes of Corralejo and its endless beaches where you can have magnificent views to Lanzarote and Isla de Lobos in the background, and find out why Fuerteventura is known as the beach of the Canary Islands or the Caribbean of Europe.
- Ferry tickets
- Transfer on air conditioned bus
- Experienced guide
- Anything else unspecified
- Children (aged 4-12)
Punta Limones, Calle Muelle de Playa Blanca, 5, 35580 Playa Blanca, Las Palmas, Spain
Meet your guide in Harbor Playa Blanca.
- Passport numbers and names of all passengers are required to issue ferry tickets
- Bring your documentation on the date of trip, the ferry company will request them at boarding
- Pick-up is only available from Costa Teguise, Playa Blanca, Puerto Calero and Puerto del Carmen
- Tuesdays and Saturdays at 9.30am
- Spanish tours are only availble on Tuesdays
There are cruises and then there's the Catlanza catamaran to Lanzarote's Papagayo coast. It's a clas...
Lanzarote is just a short sail away from Fuerteventura. Hit the seas in a glass-bottom catamaran to ...
A day of sun, sea and shopping awaits on this full day cruise to Lanzarote. You'll set off from Fuer...
Cross over to the neighbouring island of Lanzarote and emulate Captain Nemo as we dive deep down to ...
The lunar landscapes, towering sand dunes and dramatic coastline of Fuerteventura make the perfect b...
If you like a spot of angling, this deep sea fishing trip in the Atlantic is right up your street. Y...