Dinner at Bustan Palace and Muscat night tour
- Discover Al Alam Palace, Jalali and Mirani forts, and Mutra Souq during the Muscat night tour
- Stop at the Opera house for amazing pictures
- Enjoy a sumptuous buffet dinner at Al Bustan Palace
Enjoy a traditional culinary experience at the sophisticated Al Bustan Palace, a Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Muscat. You will live a one-of-a-kind moment discovering the acrobatic pouring skills of the tea sommelier at China Mood. And don't miss the delicious buffet at the Al Khiran Terrace Restaurant, which offers a wide range of culinary delights.
The menu that you will enjoy:
- Mezzah - Spinach Fatayer, Lebanese-style Warak Enab, Kanat Izgara, Lebanese-style Hummus
- Main Dishes - Iranian Maahi Kebab, Lebanese Dijaj Mashwi with Harra Sauce, Mixed Seafood Platter, Black Angus Fillet.
- Desserts - Lebanese-style Selection of Arabic Baklava Um Ali
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Children (4-9): reduced
Pick-up service is available. During checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in Muscat.
- Audioguide available in Spanish, French, German, Italian, English
- Pick up service is available from 15 minutes before the tour departure time
- Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided. The vehicle will arrive at set time; times may vary due to unavoidable traffic conditions.
Local customs and General conditions :
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday from 06.30pm to 11.00pm
- Departure at 6.30pm from the hotel
- Dinner at 8.30pm
- Drop-off at the hotel at 11.00pm
Al Angham is a breathtaking dining location with elegant and intricate ceilings and woodwork. It is ...
Muscat is a beautiful city which lies in a maze of brown pleated Mountains.Your visit starts with a ...
You'll start in the morning at 9 am to drive to the historic town of Nizwa, Oman’s cultural capital....
In the morning you will embark on your journey to the cultural city of Oman. There you will visit an...
Whether you enjoy dune bashing with our experienced drivers in the powdery desert of Wahiba Sands or...
Have the best of your stay in Muscat and arrange your private airport transfer in advance. Let your ...