Fantastic half-day White Water Rafting where fun, exciting, and exhilarating activities await. Let the guides entertain you on this spectacular river with Grade 3 rapids, while you take in scenic rainforest views in the Barron Gorge National Park.
Half-day Barron River white-water rafting
- No experience required- perfect for beginners or for more experienced rafters
- Explore the World Heritage-listed rainforest of the Barron Gorge National Park
- Travel lighter - all equipment is provided
- Guided tour
- Use of equipment
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- River Levy $30 per person payable on board
Pick up from your hotels in Cairns or Northern Beaches
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Minimum age to participate is 12 years old
- $30 River Levy per person payable on board.
- Please wear clothing you don't mind getting wet and shoes with a backstrap
- Participants will be required to complete a liability waiver before the tour and some medical conditions (including pregnancy) may exclude participants from rafting
- Daily except December 25th
- Pick-up starts at 2.00pm
- White water rafting takes place on the Barron River,starting at 2.30pm