Holiday food and walking tour in Chicago
- Wander through Millennium Park, State Street and The Loop
- Indulge in Chicago deep-dish pizza, brownies and craft beer
- Experience the German-inspired festivities of Christkindlmarket
Deck the halls with Christmas cheer on this holiday-themed food walking tour around Chicago! Begin your guided tour at Giordano's, where you'll share a cheesy deep-dish pizza as you learn about the history of this world-famous institution. Then, you'll head to Millennium Park where you'll get to take photos with the annual Christmas tree, Cloud Gate--also known as "The Bean"--and the Crown Fountain.
Do some window shopping over at State Street and admire the Christmas decorations in the displays before heading to ChiTown's legendary Christkindlmarket. Afterwards, you'll visit The Palmer House and try the original recipe for the world's first brownie. The tour concludes at a neighborhood bar for a local brew and some more holiday cheer!
- All beer and food samples
- Live guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Student/senior/military: reduced
Meeting point to be determined!
- The length of the tour is 1.25 miles/2 kilometers
- Customers will receive a full refund (except for a 10% processing fee) if cancelled within 72 hours of tour. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact tour provider by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel or to inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price
You'll get the best view and experience the greatest perspective on Chicago with this admission tick...
Go on a historic Chicago pub crawl with an educational twist! Explore Chicago’s entertainment histor...
Gaze at the Chicago skyline and learn about the city's history while cruising through the parks and ...
Satisfy every craving on this slow-paced and delicious food walking tour around Chicago's most belov...
Chicago’s Chinatown is located right near The Loop Historic District and is dense with popular resta...
Chicago has dominated the comedy scene for over a century, often nicknamed the Comedy Capital of Ame...