Old Town Chicago comedy & craft beer walking tour
- Sample Chicago craft beer and delicious appetizers
- Get to know the city's beer and improv. comedy scene
- Learn about The Second City, famed comedy club known for its Saturday Night Live alumni
Chicago has dominated the comedy scene for over a century, often nicknamed the Comedy Capital of America. Aside from bringing the laughs, the Windy City is also home to more than 200 breweries, cementing its place as one of the leaders in the international craft beer movement.
On this comedy and craft beer walking tour, laugh and drink your way around Old Town with your entertaining and informative guide. Whether for a bachelor/bachelorette party, casual weekend with friends or date night with your significant other, this tour is perfect for anyone looking to have a great time! Try local craft beers, learn about Chicago's comedy history and even receive discounted tickets to one of Chicago's many comedy clubs.
- All beer and food samples
- Live guide
- Gratuities (optional)
1620 N Wells St, Chicago, IL 60614, USA
- near The Second City comedy club
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older
- Guests should wear comfortable clothing
- The length of the tour is 1 mile/1.6 kilometers
- Customers will receive a full refund (except for a 10% processing fee) if cancelled within 72 hours of tour. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact tour provider by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel or to inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price
You'll get the best view and experience the greatest perspective on Chicago with this admission tick...
Go on a historic Chicago pub crawl with an educational twist! Explore Chicago’s entertainment histor...
Gaze at the Chicago skyline and learn about the city's history while cruising through the parks and ...
Satisfy every craving on this slow-paced and delicious food walking tour around Chicago's most belov...
Chicago’s Chinatown is located right near The Loop Historic District and is dense with popular resta...
Deck the halls with Christmas cheer on this holiday-themed food walking tour around Chicago! Begin y...