Sundays in Madrid are special. Vibrant, colourful and full of options. We take you by the hand and explore the market and surrounding businesses, catering to your desires as we weave in and out of stalls, into vintage stores and even show you specialised streets where you can find anything and everything a chap can unload. We follow this with a visit to tapas bars and sample fine food while you wash it down with a beer, wine or the very traditional "Vermut", what Madrileños have traditionally drunk as an aperitif on Sundays for over 100 years.
Sungay sunshine Rastro tour
Language: English , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Do this because
- Discover El Rastro Market the most popular open-air flea market in Spain
- Explore the market on a Sunday
- Enjoy some tapas after the tour
What to expect
- 2 drinks (wine, beer, vermouth or similar) and tapas
- English or Spanish speaking guide
Calle de Toledo, 67, 28005 Madrid, Spain
Metro La Latina. Exit from Maldonadas Street
What to remember
- English speaking guide. Also available in Spanish
- Maximum of 6 people per group, plus the guide
- 12.00 pm on Sundays
Madrid Gay Experiences
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 24 hours before, you can still receive a 50 % refund.