Tapas segway tour in Madrid
- Discover Madrid on a combination Segway sightseeing trip and a gastronomic experience
- Learn more about the history and culture of the Spanish capital
- Convenient and fun way to get to know Madrid
The Tapas segway tour in Madrid is a guided tour in segway through the most interesting tourist and cultural places of the capital, as well as a tour characterized by a very gastronomic end: tasting of authentic Spanish tapas.
A tour through the most representative squares, parks, monuments, gardens and buildings of Madrid. Without a doubt, a tour that will allow you to discover stories from other times, facades that hold centenary secrets, buildings that have hosted the most important conversations about Spain and, of course, unique legends that speak of historical figures, Spanish nobility and street culture typical of Madrid. A tour that will leave you exhausted and in which there is prepared a very gastronomic end to recover all the forces. The tour will culminate with a tasting of an authentic Spanish tapa.
Discover in segway the most emblematic stories, legends, corners and gastronomy of Madrid with expert guides!
- Segway training
- Guided tour
- A helmet (compulsory use)
- Bilingual guide Spanish/English
- One tapa
- Civil liability insurance
- Food and drinks
Plaza de San Miguel, 2, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Wonder Tours Office at Plaza de San Miguel 2
- Children must be 10 years old and weigh a minimum of 30 kg to ride a segway
- You can choose the duration of the tour: 1,5-hour tour or 2,5-hour tour
- Daily at 12.00pm and 6.00pm
Sunday March 15, After Brunch starts big this 2020 with its 5 Anniversary, we have chosen a surprisi...
First 100% Newstyle event in collaboration with the best national label Masia, we offer Newstyle Con...
150 lands at FABRIK on March 7, 2020 from 11:30 p.m. with 3 dance areas and the best music‼ ️ We dan...
Friday, February 28, Stardust Madrid x Serendipia Club Madrid "IN EXILE" in SALA BASH (Press Palace ...
Friday, March 20, Stardust Madrid x Serendipia Club Madrid "IN EXILE" in SALA BASH (Press Palace Bui...
Friday, March 27, Stardust Madrid x Serendipia Club Madrid "IN EXILE" in SALA BASH (Press Palace Bui...