The Campi Flegrei are a land of myths and ancient legends where you can get the chance to see fumaroles, thermal springs, volcanic activity and ancient craters. Together with your expert guide, tackle a demanding but rich route of panoramic views of rare beauty, where nature, art, archeology, history, sea and geology are perfectly combined. Don't miss the opportunity to visit and learn about these unique territories and taste some local specialties along the way!
Bike tour of Naples and Campi Flegrei
Language: English , Italian
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 7 hours
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Cycle through the center of Naples and the Phlegraean Fields
- Enjoy a panoramic route and admire uniques views of the area
- Combine nature, art, history, sea and geology in one single tour
What to expect
- Tour guide
- Comfortable city bikes with basket
- A bottle of water
- Local specialties tasting
What's not included
- Entrance tickets for sites and museums
- Additional food and drinks
- Pick up and drop-off service
Galleria Principe di Napoli, 80135 Napoli NA, Italy
At the entrance on Via Broggia
What to remember
- A minimum of 2 adult participants per booking is required
- The tour takes place in any weather conditions; please dress accordingly
- The tour itinerary may undergo changes if considered necessary
Every day at 9.30am
Here & There S.r.l.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.