Luna Park in Coney Island Thrill Seeker pass
- Maximize your Luna Park experience with access to unlimited rides
- Choose from a range of 28 attractions perfect for everyone in the family
- Enjoy the many attractions and vast entertainment of the park all day
Delight in a fun-filled day at New York City's largest amusement park, Luna Park in Coney Island. This sprawling amusement park is situated along the Brooklyn Atlantic coastline, requires no fee to enter and offers the perfect outing for everyone in the family.
With a Luna Park Thrill Seeker pass, you can enter the park at any time during business hours and enjoy unlimited access all day to 28 different attractions. From child-friendly water rides to thrilling roller-coasters, the Luna Park Thrill Seeker pass guarantees the best value and bang for your buck!
- Unlimited rides all day, any day
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Cyclone Roller Coaster (additional charge)
- B&B Carousel (additional charge)
- Midway Games
- Ropes Course
- Food and beverages (available for purchase)
- Guests under 48": reduced
1000 Surf Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11224
- Please present receipt of confirmation at the Guest Services Window, located at the main entrance on the left
- A receipt of confirmation as proof of purchase will be provided to guest when you confirm ticket purchase. You must present a hard copy of the receipt of confirmation upon arrival at ticket booth
- Cancellation policy: cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- April 2019 - October 2019, daily (times may vary - please refer to this calendar when booking)
Baz Luhrmann's 2001 hit jukebox film makes its way to the Broadway stage in this thrilling theatrica...
The beloved classic by Harper Lee finally arrives on Broadway in a new, adapted production by Aaron ...
Visit downtown NYC landmarks including Wall Street, New York Stock Exchange and House of Morgan. Pos...
Take a live-guided, 70-minute walking tour with an expert well-versed in the building of Rockefeller...
Scored for an enormous orchestra, the tone poem Symphonia Domestica depicts daily events and family ...
Travel to Brooklyn and enjoy an exciting game of basketball at the Barclays Center! Active since 201...