The New York Pass: 100+ Attractions
- Visit as many attractions you want
- Receive your Pass instantly
- Save time with fast track entry at select attractions
- Choose from 100+ NYC attractions
- Get special offers on dining and shopping
Your New York adventure just got easier (and less expensive) with the sightseeing pass that offers access to more than 100 things to do, including the city’s most iconic activities and attractions. With fast-track access at many museums and locations and an informative digital guidebook to help you plan your itinerary, the New York Pass lets you spend more time exploring, instead of wasting your precious New York minutes in line.
How it Works:
The New York pass that lets you enter attractions cash-free. Simply show your pass to the attendant at each attraction so they can scan it and let you in. Your pass is activated when you visit your first attraction, and then it's valid for the number of calendar days you select.
There's no limit to the number of attractions you can visit during that time frame, so you can see as many sites as you can fit in—racking up serious savings along the way. Just visiting an average of 3 attractions daily can save you up to USD 70 each day, not including the added special offers you get on dining and shopping!
Activities and attractions:
You can visit as many attractions as you like during the duration of the pass, packing in 5 or 50 depending on your schedule and interests. The New York Pass lets you access more than 100 great Big Apple sites. Many of the tours allow you to make reservations in advance with your pass so you can start planning even before you arrive in NYC.
Sample 2 Day Itinerary:
- 1 Day Big Bus hop-on hop-off bus tour- USD 75
- Empire State Building- USD 45
- Circle Line Sightseeing, Best of NYC Cruise- USD 44
- 9/11 Memorial & Musem- USD 26
- Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour- USD 49
- The Ride- USD 74
- Total cost: USD 313
The 2-Day New York Pass: USD 179
You save USD 134!
- 1-Day Big Bus hop-on hop-off bus tour: Uptown & Downtown loops
- Empire State Building Observation Deck
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Immigration Museum (includes ferry and entry)
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Madame Tussauds New York
- Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
- Central Park Bike & Walking Tours
- 9/11 Tribute Museum and 9/11 Memorial Audioguide
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Brooklyn Museum
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Museum of the City of New York
- And many more!
- Radio City Music Hall Stage Door Tour
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- Madison Square Garden Tour
- Brooklyn Bridge Bike & Walking Tours
- THE RIDE theatrical experience
- THE TOUR
- City Winery Tour
- Carnegie Hall Tours
- Tour at Lincoln Center
- Food on Foot Tours
- Wall Street Walks
- Secrets of Brooklyn Walking Tour
- Queens Experience On Foot
- NYC Holiday Market & Christmas Lights Walking Tour by Inside Out Tours
- Central Park TV and Movie Sites
- Greenwich Village Walking Tour
- Yankee Stadium Tours
- and many more!
- National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey
- Marvel & DC Superheroes Walking Tour
- Color Factory
- Trolls: The Experience
- Victorian Gardens at Wollman Rink in Central Park
- Ice Skating in Bryant Park
- Luna Park at Coney Island
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center
- and many more!
Tastes of New York:
- Beer at Brooklyn Brewery
- Bagel and cream cheese at Chelsea Market
- Pork bun in Chinatown
- Fast track access at select attractions
- Unlimited visits into 100+ attractions
- Digital guidebook to help plan your trip
- Discounts on dining and shopping
- Public transportation
- Children 12 and under
234 West 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036
You will receive your Pass by email after booking. You can use your Pass as soon as you get it
- You can choose from 8 different duration types: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 10 days
- The New York Pass digital guide is available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese
- After booking, you will receive your digital pass (a unique QR code) and a digital guide
- You can use your Pass as soon as you get it
- The Pass is activated the moment that you first use it at an attraction or service and will expire on the last day AT MIDNIGHT
- Passes can be activated up to a year from the date they are purchased
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor ...
Enjoy a six-hour, fully-escorted tour of Manhattan and see the most popular sights of the city aboar...
During your visit to New York, don’t miss the allure of one of the most amazing natural wonders of t...
On this day tour from NYC, you'll learn all about the nation's capital and how the U.S. government i...
Day 1: New York – Finger Lakes – Niagara FallsYou'll depart from the Big Apple heading north, where ...
Save up to 29% on combined admission to your choice of three top Big Apple attractions with a New Yo...
Explore the Big Apple and sightsee countless landmarks aboard a double-decker hop-on, hop-off bus fe...
Woodbury Common Premium Outlets is the largest outlet center on the East Coast with over 220 stores ...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...
The revamped Madison Square Garden® All Access Tour™ offers guests an incredible, behind-the-scenes ...