The New York Sightseeing Pass: 100+ attractions and tours
- Customize your pass, selecting from 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, or 10 days, then visit as many of our partner attractions as you want. Make your choices in NYC, and the more you see the more you save!
- Immerse yourself in access to over 100 attractions, like the Statue of Liberty, Central Park Zoo, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and One World Observatory observation deck, saving up to 65% of admission prices
- Traverse the city’s iconic landscape with ease on one of five incredible bus tours; catch a selfie-worthy view from a harbor ferry cruise; or sink your teeth into one of many themed walking/biking tours
- Stay informed with a free city guidebook, including details to all Day Pass attractions, including special discounts and offers available to Pass holders
Take a Bite Out of the Big Apple: The Sightseeing Day Pass has over 100 experiences, destinations, museums, and tours to choose from, including some of the city’s most popular attractions like Top of the Rock Observatory, the Statue of Liberty, MoMA, the New York Aquarium, and more!
Simplify and Save: With the option to select 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, or 10 days, you can enjoy full admission to the attractions that interest you most, saving up to 65% and no fixed start date. The easy-to-use Sightseeing Day Pass is a perfect choice for first-time visitors excited to see all of New York City and planning to use the Pass at more than 10 attractions across the five boroughs.
Get Out and Hit the Streets: See the internationally renowned New York City skyline up close with access to five immersive bus tours or take it all in from the harbor on a Ferry Tour. Get an authentic taste on one of the many themed walking or biking tours. Sightseeing Day Pass holders also have access to the Hop-On, Hop-Off Uptown and Downton Bus Loops, valid through the duration of the pass.
Easy to Redeem, Easy to Go: Check in with the visitor center in Times Square and you are ready to go. Your Day Pass is activated in NYC the moment you use it at an attraction or service and is valid through the number of purchased consecutive days. Don’t forget to take advantage of the Fast Track Access with participating attractions to skip the line.
New York Top Destinations included in the Sightseeing Pass:
- One World Observatory (Sightseeing Pass Exclusive)
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art 3-Day Pass
- Central Park Zoo
- National 9/11 Memorial and Museum
- Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Top of the Rock Observatory
- Hop-on, Hop-off Bus Tours by Gray Line CitySightseeing (valid through the duration of the pass)
- Whitney Museum of American Art
For a more detailed list of participating attractions, click here
- Choice of 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 or 10-day pass
- Unlimited sightseeing the Uptown Loop, the Downtown Loop and the Brooklyn Loop
- Discounts and special offers
- Children 3-12
- The Sightseeing Pass is valid for the number of consecutive days (up to 10) from the first activation. Each attraction may be visited only once
- Entry process and hours of operation for individual attractions vary, especially around holiday periods; stay informed and check with each attraction prior to visiting
- Advanced reservations may be made for tours included on the pass when you mention you are a Sightseeing Pass holder
- Attractions are subject to change without previous notice
- Please click here for the most updated list of participating attractions
- Available year-round
- Attraction hours vary, please see guide for exact details
Save up to 29% on combined admission to your choice of three top Big Apple attractions with a New Yo...
Discover the Big Apple and see iconic NYC landmarks for 72 hours aboard a double-decker hop-on, hop-...
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor ...
New York City is one of the most culturally diverse cities in the world and full of contrasts betwee...
The One World Observatory at Freedom Tower offers expansive 360-degree views in all directions of Ne...
Soar above the Big Apple and gaze at the city's most iconic landmarks on a thrilling helicopter tour...
Travel around the Big Apple on open-top double-deckers, receive admission to the coolest NYC attract...
No trip to New York City would be complete without a visit to the world-famous Lady Liberty. A Reser...
As home to two of NYC’s most important sites – the Statue of Liberty & the 9/11 Memorial and Museum ...
Filipino food tour and dinner in the East Village Walk through the East Village and taste the best F...