Kayaking adventure down the Struma river
- Adrenaline-filled whitewater kayaking or kayaking in calm waters
- Enjoy an unconventional day surrounded by nature
Go kayaking downstream in quick-flowing waters, feel the rush of adrenaline and enjoy the nature. Feel a rush of pure adrenaline! Become one with the water and go kayaking downstream in quick-flowing waters!
The perfect experience for anyone who likes aquatic adventures and outdoor fun. White water kayaking down the Struma River is suitable for any water sports enthusiast – wild rapids, alternating with calm waters, and exhilarating dash along the water surface. The excitement from this cascade down-river will last you a week! The not so adventurously inclined are free to choose the calmer kayak ride in a scenic dam.
- For whitewater kayaking:
- Equipment - helmet, neoprene, lifejacket, boots, two-seater kayak, paddle, and all that's needed
- The transportation along the route is provided, and after completion we will take you back to the assembly point
- Qualified instructor + on-site instruction and a 2-hour descent
- InsuranceFor kayaking in calm waters:
- Equipment - spray skirt, two-seater kayak, paddle, life jacket with a whistle
- Qualified instructor + on-site instruction and 3 to 5 hours of kayaking
pl. "Sveti Aleksandar Nevski" 4, 1000 Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
At the time of booking, please select a pick-up point between Alexander Nevsky Cathedral and Sofia Airport.
- There is no need for special physical training or swimming skills to participate
- Kayaking is also suitable as a group activity and a teambuilding exercise and, if desired, the package can be combined with overnight stays
- Downhill runs are mostly on weekends. Kayaking on weekdays is organized for pre-arranged groups
- Kayak descents down the Struma river are made from early April to mid-June. Depending on the weather conditions, the season may be of varying duration
- Minors over the age of 12 can only participate in calm water kayaking, accompanied by an adult
- Daily at 9.00am
The Old Town of Plovdiv is an architectural museum, offering a glimpse of what the city was like in ...
Begin the tour with the famous Old Town of Plovdiv. Continue down Stramna street, also known as the ...
Start your tour from Vasil Levski Museum, where you can admire artworks related to his life and lega...
Enjoy a fun-charged night at a traditional salsa club, where the local Salsa experts practice and sh...
Let your guide take you to the creative art side of the town where the fun doesn’t stop. The guide i...
Start the tour by visiting an artisan bakery where you will try banitsa, which is a pastry filled wi...