Introductory tour of Prague Castle with ticket
- Gain admission to Prague Castle without having to wait in the ticket line
- Experience the magnificent Prague Castle complex including St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace and more
- A licensed guide will give you an introductory tour of the beautiful Hradčany district with the Prague Castle
Explore the spectacular Prague Castle and visit St. Vitus Cathedral, St. George’s Basilica and the Golden Lane in your own pace and save time and avoid hassle on your holiday. Discover the Hradčany district and hear stories from the licensed guide about the historical background of Prague Castle and its surroundings.
Your 1 hour introductory tour begins at Pohořelec. When you enter the Prague Castle complex you will receive your ticket with an orientation overview so you can plan your visit individually.
With the ticket you can visit the following attractions inside:
- St. Vitus Cathedral
- Old Royal Palace
- Vladislav Hall
- St. George's Basilica
- Golden Lane
- Introductory tour by a licensed guide
- Admission ticket Circuit B (St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George’s Basilica and Golden Lane)
- Map of the Prague Castle complex
- Skip-the-line at the security check
- Infant (0-4): reduced
- Child (5-15): reduced
Pohořelec 146/9, 118 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic
Please meet your guide in front of the statue of St Nepomuk at Pohořelec 146/9 (close to tram station Pohorelec - Tram 22). The guide will be holding an open blue and white umbrella
- Tour is available in English, French, German, Italian and Russian
- Please note that all Prague Castle visitors have to pass a security control and a bag check
- We recommend to wear comfortable shoes
- Every day at 10.10am and 11.30am
Start your 2.5-hour guided tour at the Charles Bridge, where your guide will provide a short overvie...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Enjoy Prague's highlights from a unique perspective, while relaxing on a cruise down the Vltava Rive...
This one-hour cruise is especially suitable for families with small children. See Prague’s highlight...
Get out of the bustling crowds on Old Town Square and visit one of Prague's eeriest places. This mys...
Your 3-hour guided tour begins in front of the Astronomical Clock Tower, where your guide will provi...
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
The macabre sight of Kutná Hora's bone chapel draws visitors from all over the world. This gem of Bo...
Enjoy a delicious buffet-style lunch while you exploring Prague's most famous historic sights in the...
The city of Terezín served as a Jewish concentration camp during World War II. It was founded in the...