Prague City Pass
- Admission to Prague's most popular attractions
- Free Vltava river cruise and guided bus tour
- Special offers and discounts for card holders only
Book your Prague City Pass and head straight for the entrance to Prague attractions without waiting in the queue or buying tickets. Save time and money and enjoy free admission to the most popular sights. Take a free guided bus tour that begins in the centre of the city on Narodni street 38. From the New Town, the tour continues passing some of the most important sites in Prague, through the Old Town and the Lesser Town to end at Prague Castle. Take then a free cruise through Prague with commentary. A romantic sightseeing cruise is a unique way to see the beauty of Prague and to appreciate the comfort. Holders receive a discount on boat rides on the Vltava River, on dinners at a number of attractive Prague restaurants and on purchases of world famous Bohemian glass, and much more.
Enjoy entry to many attractions including:
- St. Vitus Cathedral
- Jewish museum
- Maisel Synagogue
- Pinkas Synagogue
- Prague Castle
- Discounts and special offers
- Guided bus tour
- Vltava river cruise
- Free admission to the most popular attractions in Prague
- Free guided bus tour through the center of Prague
- Free river cruise
- Discounts and benefits 25% to trips outside of Prague, city tours in Prague, restaurants, transfers, car rentals, etc.
- Booklet in English
- Meals, snacks and beverages
- Pick-up and drop-off
Národní 38, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Please exchange your voucher for the Prague City Pass at the above mentioned address of Gray Line (open daily: 9.00am-5.00pm). Meeting point for the boat cruise is Dvorakovo nabrezi / Na Frantisku (port number 16), 110 00 Praha 1. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time
- Prague Castle. Old Royal Palace with Vladislav Hall, St. George‘s Basilica, Golden Lane with Daliborka Tower. and St. Vitus Cathedral - the ticket is valid for 2 days from first entry
- Jewish Museum in Prague: Maisel Synagogue, Spanish Synagogue, Pinkas Synagogue, Old Jewish Cemetery, Klausen Synagogue, Ceremonial Hall – the ticket is valid for 7 days from first entry
- Prague City Pass is valid 30 days following the date of the first entry
- Boat departures:
- 1 April - 31 October 2019: 11.00am, 3:00pm, 4:00pm
- 1 November 2019 - 31 March 2020: daily at 4:00pm and Friday to Sunday at 11.00am
- Black-Out Date: 24 December
The Prague Card gives you free admission to over 60 attractions listed in the Prague Card Guide. To ...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
This one-hour cruise is especially suitable for families with small children. See Prague’s highlight...
Come on board of our boat for a romantic evening cruise through the heart of Prague and see all the ...
Discover a symbol of Czech history and visit one of the world's most visited castles. Enjoy a 4-hour...
Get out of the bustling crowds on Old Town Square and visit one of Prague's eeriest places. This mys...
Enjoy Prague's highlights from a unique perspective, while relaxing on a cruise down the Vltava Rive...
Transfer by minibus to the Náplavka riverbank near Palacký Bridge, one of the oldest functioning riv...
Get to know this majestic castle, which was built by Charles IV as a treasury for the crown jewels. ...
Get to know Karlovy Vary with its beautiful colonnade in the form of an all-day bus trip. When touri...