Prague like a local E-Bike tour
- Enjoy the most beautiful views of Prague Castle
- Discover the city off the beaten tracks
- Learn more about the history of the city
Discover the most beautiful places of Prague with a local guide during an electric bike tour. You know how it is, each famous city has the same disadvantage in the form of floods of tourists. The answer is this tour which takes you off the beaten tracks and lets you enjoy the most beautiful views of Prague Castle.
An abolished railway track will bring you to a terrace with the greatest horseriding statue in Europe, the statue of the medieval warrior Jan Žižka. You will ride along the suicide bridge – the tallest bridge in Prague and you will see a great part of the historical city center, including Prague castle, but from parks, away from the crowded streets.
- English and Czech speaking licensed guide
- Audio guide in German, Russian, Spanish, Italian and Spanish
- 3 hours bike rental and helmets
Mostecká 4, Malá Strana, 118 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Meet your guide behind Charles bridge on the castle side of the river in front of the entrance of the Tourist Info Center
- Live comments in English and Czech. Audio guide available in German, Russian, Spanish, Italian and French
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately
- Children under the age of 8 years, pregnant women and persons over 264 pounds (120kg) or under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed to ride a Segway
- Please take an ID/passport with you
- Every day at 4.00pm
Anyone who is interested in seeing the gorgeous scenery of ?eské St?edoho?í (Central Bohemian Upland...
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
During this day trip from Prague to Terezín concentration camp you will see both sides, the magnific...
After a long day exploring the sights, unwind the way the locals do with their favorite drink. Taste...
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...