Prague Old Town, underground and dungeon tour after dark
- Discover the romanesque and gothic underground from the 12th and 13th century
- Hear interesting facts from the medieval and modern history of Prague
- Visit the secret alchemyst laboratory and the dungeon after dark
- Get to know more about rebellions, medieval torture, executions and the floods
Enjoy the special atmosphere of Prague in the evening during a guided tour. Join a journey into the past and discover the secrets of the Old Town after dark, its fascinating history and the places hidden below the ground. Hear about the romenesque and gothic underground from the 12th and 13th century, the secret alchemyst laboratory and the dungeon with medieval torture while walking through the hidden alleyways of the Old Town.
- Guided walking tour
- Entrance fees
- Child (12-14): reduced
- Youth (15-17): reduced
- Student (only with ID): reduced
- Senior (65+): reduced
Male Namesti 11, Praha 1
Meet your guide at the Prague Tours ticket office, located inside the Art Passage, next to the Hotel U Prince, about 2 minutes walk from the Astronomical clock
- 1 April - 30 September: 8.15pm and 9.45pm
- 1 October - 31 March: 6.45pm and 8.15pm
- Except 24, 25, and 31 December
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an electric scooter. After you have met your guide a...
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an e-scooter. After you have met your guide and rece...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...
This segway tour will take you to the Smíchov quarter, situated on the left bank of the River Vltava...
When in Prague, don´t miss the "Magic flute" puppet show at the National Marionette Theatre. Beautif...