Best of Rome walking day tour with skip-the-line entry at the Vatican museums
- See all main attractions in Rome in one day
- Guided tour inside the Vatican museums and Sistine chapel
- Learn about the facts, history and anecdotes of Rome
- Discover the best areas to explore after the tour
Your tour starts right in the middle of it all, as your friendly guide will be there waiting for you right outside the Metro Stop Colosseo. Yes, you guessed right, first stop: The magnificent Colosseum! That’s only the beginning. You will also get to see the Roman Forum, Piazza Venezia and the controversial Vittoriano. Making your way through the streets of Rome, you’ll emerge at the top of the Spanish Steps to one of the best views of the Eternal City.
The sights only get more iconic from here: the Trevi Fountain, where your guide will teach you how to throw a coin over your shoulder; Piazza Navona, where you’ll learn all about Bernini, Rome’s version of Michelangelo; and the Pantheon, which for many visitors belongs to the most incredible spots in the entire city.
After a short break at one of Rome’s best and oldest gelaterias, make your way to the Castello di Sant'Angelo. Looming in the distance, you’ll see the mother of all churches: Saint Peter’s Basilica, the biggest church in the world within the smallest country in the world.
If you select the option ‘Vatican Museums tour’ your tour continues in the Vatican Museums with a fully-licensed guide, who will teach you all the legends, history and curiosities of this enigmatic place. Best of all: you’ll skip the line, giving you maximum time in the museum!
- Orientation walk of Rome with your tour leader
- Vatican museums and Sistine chapel with a licensed tour guide (if selected)
- Skip-the-line entry tickets to the Vatican museums
00184 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome
Look for your guide in purple T-shirt with the Italy on a Budget logo, in front of the Colosseum metro stop
- You can choose whether or to take part in the Vatican Musem guided tour
- Tour guaranteed with a minimum of 4 people to a maximum of 15 people
- To access the Vatican and all churches you must have something to cover your shoulders. Your skirts and trousers must also cover your knees
- There is a lot of walking involved, wear comfortable shoes
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking disabilities
- This experience is created for travelers aged between 18 to 39
- Clientele generally includes college students, backpackers and solo travelers
- Tour is fast-paced, budget-minded and includes activities for travelers to meet and connect with other passengers
- Monday and Wednesday at 9.30am
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...
Saturday 28 September 2019 Minù presents DREAMERS Apollonia Germano Ventura Dreaming is not a remedy...
Saturday 28 September 2019 Minù presents DREAMERS Lamache Jujet Dreaming is not a remedy, but the st...