Capitoline Museums tickets
- Don't miss the museum complex dedicated to the history of ancient Rome
- Explore the oldest public museum in the world
- Admire statues, paintings, sculptures, inscriptions, jewelry, coins
Considered as the most ancient publicly owned museum in the world, Capitoline Museums are an important archeological and historical venue dedicated to ancient Rome.
Named after their location on the Capitoline hill, also centre of medieval Rome’s religious life, Capitoline Museums date back to 1471 when Pope Sixtus IV donated a collection of bronze statues.
Contained in three different buildings around one plaza, it has expanded over the years and now the collection holds ancient roman statues, inscriptions, jewel, coin collections and other items. One of the most important museums of Italy, it’s definitely worth a visit.
- Entrance ticket to the Capitoline Museums
- Temporary exhibitions
- Free of charge: children 0-5 years old, residents on the first Sunday of each month, residents under 18 years old, disabled people and helpers, tourist guides from the EU, journalists with professional card, university teachers and students of the humanities, conventions.
Piazza del Campidoglio 1 - 00186 Roma
- This ticket must be printed and presented at the entrance of the museum
- This is a daily ticket, which allows you to access the museum on the day you booked, at a time of your choice
The price breakdown is as follows:
- Standard price: entrance 16€ + booking fee 1€ + agency commission 3€
- Every day 9.30am-7.30pm
- Entrance closes 1 hour before closing time
The Roman Holiday Tour departs from Piazza del Popolo, one of the most famous piazzas in Rome, in th...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Discover Rome's immense history and culture in a brand new way: Vox City Guide is a state-of-the-art...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...
Saturday 28 September 2019 Minù presents DREAMERS Dengue Dengue Dengue Germano Ventura Dreaming is n...