Beginning at the Rome station, you will board your high-speed train and be transported directly to Naples on a quick one and a half hour trip. Once in Naples you will be picked up and driven to the port for your boat tour to Capri. While sailing to Capri you will pass the Sorrento coast where you will admire the old fisherman’s village of Marina Grande, the ruins of a Roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna," the natural waterfall which flows from the rock. Once you have reached Capri you will visit the hidden caves, enjoying majestic reefs, and arches in the rocks. At the end of your sail around the island, you will enjoy the sea jumping into the water, before spending four hours of free time on the land. Following your exciting day exploring Capri you will be returned by boat to the port of Sorrento and driven to Garibaldi station in Naples, to catch your train back to Rome.
Cruises and boat tours
Capri island and Sorrento coast cruise from Rome
Availability: Every Day
Duration: 13 hours
Language: Italian , English
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Travel from Rome by high-speed train
- Cruise on the Sorrento Coast
- Snorkel in the crystalline sea
What to expect
- Round-trip transfer by high-speed train from Rome to Naples
- Professional skipper
- Dry Snacks
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Snorkeling equipment
What's not included
- Entrance fee to the Blue grotto (14.00 € per person, entrance is free for 0-6 children)
- Arrival tax for the island of Capri (2.50 € per person)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Infants (ages 0-3) Free
- Children (ages 4-9) reduction of 10,00 €
Piazza dei Cinquecento, 1, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Termini train station in Rome.
What to remember
- Stopping to visit the Blue Grotto will be maximum 30 minutes, sea conditions permitting
- Daily at 7.00am
You Know! Boat Excursions and Services
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.