Kayaking tour in Castel Gandolfo lake
- Kayak through tranquil blue waters
- Learn about the ancient Roman ports on Castel Gandolfo
- Taste delicious local wines, meats and cheeses typical from the region
- All taxes, surcharges and fees are included to avoid last-minute surprises
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- A good bargain - see more for less
Enjoy a kayaking experience in the historic Castel Gandolfo lake, only a 20 minute train ride from Rome. Leave the chaos of the city to immerse yourself in nature and discover ancient Roman ruins while paddling through pristine turquoise waters.
During your tranquil journey around the volcanic lake learn about your surroundings from your passionate kayak instructor and guide. See a prehistoric settlement, the village of the Millstones, the trampoline of the popes who reside on Castel Gandolfo in the summer and the Roman ports of the villas of the Patrizi.
At the end of your tour choose to dock at the ancient Roman port, the villa of Domitian and take a relaxing break including an aperitif and wine tasting with an upgraded ticket. Fill your belly with delicious local wines, meats and cheeses typical from the region while admiring the lake shore before returning to the kayaking academy.
- Licensed kayak instructor and tour guide
- Kayak and paddles
- Life jacket
- Aperitif and wine tasting (optional)
- Guided tour
- Use of equipment
- Children (aged 8-17)
Via Spiaggia del Lago, 17, 00040 Castel Gandolfo RM
Meet your guide inside the Saroli Tennis Club.
- All participants must know how to swim
- Maximum group size of 10 people
- Everyday at 10:30 am and at 3:30 pm
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour begins
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...
Saturday 28 September 2019 Minù presents DREAMERS Apollonia Germano Ventura Dreaming is not a remedy...
Saturday 28 September 2019 Minù presents DREAMERS Lamache Jujet Dreaming is not a remedy, but the st...