Pompeii tour with roundtrip transfer from Rome
- Quick and easy transport to/from the ancient site
- Plenty of time to explore Pompeii on your own
- Enjoy a guided tour of the ruins
- Ideal for independent travelers
Simplify your trip to Pompeii with this no-hassle transfer from Rome. Guided tour available in English only. Other language guided tour options are available to be purchased on site. They last about two hours and include the admission fee for Pompeii.
- 7.30am: meet the shuttle in Via Cavour 224 at the bus stop – nearest metro station: Cavour - B line.
- 11.00am: arrive in Pompeii
- 3.30pm: board the shuttle for the return trip
- 7.00pm: arrive back in Rome
- Return shuttle transfer: Rome-Pompeii-Rome
- Entrance fee and guided tour of Pompeii
- Pick up/drop off service
- Children (ages 0-3): free (max one)
- Under 18: reduced
Via Cavour, 224, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Via Cavour 224 at the bus stop - nearest metro station: Cavour - B line.
- The tour will be held only if the minimum number of five participants is reached
- If the number is not reached, clients will be contacted for an alternative in terms of time, date, or language
- A refund will be granted if no agreement is reached
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 25 minutes prior the tour starting time
This service operates from March 1st until November 30th on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Starting time is set to 07:30am
Visit the ruins of Pompeii in the iconic city of Naples in one day from Rome. We’ll take you from Ro...
Discover the magnificent Hadrian's Villa and Villa d'Este in Tivoli, skipping the line!Hadrian's Vil...
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2.5-hour guided t...
Walk in the footsteps of Roman emperors and citizens on a two hours and a half tour of Ancient Rome,...
Take a break from the Italian capital and its chaotic streets to go on a one day Tuscan holiday. Thi...
See the wonders of ancient Rome as most people don’t – jumping queues in a small group with an exper...
Enjoy a day away from the hustle of the city and join this 7.5-hour day trip out of Rome to discover...
Enjoy a visit to St. Peter’s in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tab...
Leave Rome heading to Orvieto, a small village in Umbria which usually stuns its visitors from the v...
The Semi-Private Vatican Tour will give you a perfect chance to fully enjoy one of the most importan...