Tivoli and Villa Adriana tour in a private Fiat 500
- Discover the art and architecture of Tivoli with a private transfer from Rome
- Visit the splendid Villa Adriana
- Immerse yourself in the beautiful Roman countryside
Travel in Italian style by Fiat 500 to the town of Tivoli, only 30 km outside of Rome's city center. Leave the driving to your guide as you sit back, relax and enjoy the views of the Roman countryside from the passenger seat.
Treat youself to a private tour discovering the treasures of Villa Adriana and Tivoli. See the large Roman archaeological complex created in the 2nd century AD by the Emperor Hadrian. Covering more than 296 acres, explore the grounds which housed the Emperors for more than 50 years.
- English speaking assistant from Rome
- Admission tickets for Villa Adriana with licensed guide
- Fiat 500
- Children (4-12): reduced
Piazza della Repubblica, 47, 00185 Rome RM
Meet your guide outside of the Boscolo Exedra Hotel, in Piazza della Repubblica.
- Minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 people per booking
- Must be at least 4 years old to join this tour
- Daily at 9:00 am
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Get on the City Sightseeing Open Bus at one of the many stops and explore the city at your own pace....
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...
Discover the Domus Aurea – Rome’s imperial residence, designed by Emperor Nero – and dive into the h...
Enjoy fast track entrance to the Colosseum, one of the most important and well-known archeological a...
NYE 2020 • CIRCLE OF ILLUMINATES ⚡️ ________________________ New Year. Rome. The return of the king ...