Vatican early-entrance tour with Spanish guide: Sistine Chapel and St Peter's
- Enter the Vatican museums 30 mins before the general public
- Skip the lines at St Peter's Basilica to save more time
- Enjoy a small group of max 15 people and a Spanish-only guide
- See the Raphael rooms, the Sistine Chapel and the galleries
This is the earliest entrance of any Vatican museums tour in Spanish. At 8.00am, you’ll see the art without the crowds and benefit from the insights of an expert. Highlights include:
- The Raphael rooms
- The Apollo Belvedere, Belvedere courtyard and Laocoön
- Gallery of the Tapestries
- Gallery of the Maps
- Gallery of the Candelabras
- 20-30 minutes in the Sistine Chapel
- St Peter’s Basilica
- Michelangelo’s Pietá
- Bernini’s Baldachin
- Skip-the line ticket to the Vatican museums (30 minutes before the general public)
- Skip-the-line ticket to St Peter's Basilica
- Expert Spanish-speaking guide
- Small group of max 15 people
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (ages 0-3 years) free (no reservation required)
- Children (ages 4-12 years): reduced
Via del Governatorato, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
- Meet at: The green bar (called l'Ottagono) in Piazza del Risorgimento – the only bar/cafè on the square
- The bar is on the side of the square towards via Crescensio – close to tram stop 19
- The closest Metro/Underground stop is Ottaviano
- No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no-shows after tour commencement or departure
- Particular galleries of the Vatican museums may sometimes be closed without prior notice and pieces removed for restoration or loan. In the case of a gallery being closed, your guide will take you to another section of the museums instead
- St Peter's Basilica is occasionally closed for services. If this happens, your guide will still give you an introduction to the church in case you’d like to visit later. We are unable to provide refunds or discounts
- Please ensure that all members of your party have a valid ID on them on the day of the visit. This is particularly important for guests who have qualified for child reduction
- Until 28 February 2019: 8.00am (meet strictly at 7.45am)
- From 01 March 2019: 7.45am (meet strictly at 7.30am)
Follow in the footsteps of the emperors and of Roman citizens in a 3-hours tour, discovering the anc...
Explore the local market and the historic food shops of Rome and buy the best seasonal ingredients f...
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Make the most of your tour of the Vatican Museums with a special visit to the Bramante Staircase, wh...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
Take advantage of a comfortable and stress-free option to reach Campo Imperatore's slopes!Ski all da...