Go San Diego Card + Downloadable Guidebook
- Save up to 55% on top San Diego attractions
- Choose from over 40 attractions, museums, tours, cruises, and more
- Get your pass on any mobile device or print at home
- Download the informative guidebook to help plan your trip
- Premium attractions with 3, 5 and 7-day passes to SeaWorld® San Diego, Speed Boat Adventures and 3-Day Hop-on Hop-off San Diego Trolley by Old Town Trolley
See as much of San Diego as you can with the Go San Diego Card. You decide if you want it to last 1, 2, 3, 5 or 7 calendar days. Once purchased, the card can be downloaded instantly to your phone or printed at home. Then you can take it to any of over 40 participating attractions and tours. Want to go Whale Watching or visit the San Diego Museum of Art? Just show up and present your pass. It’s easy and convenient.
As an added bonus for the 3, 5 and 7-day cards you can choose from one of the included premium attractions:
- SeaWorld® San Diego Multi-day pass (skip the ticket line, go straight to the entrance)
- 3-Day Hop-on Hop-off San Diego Trolley by Old Town Trolley
Every pass comes with a downloadable guidebook to help you choose the next place to visit. With extra discounts and special offers at participating locations, the Go San Diego Card is an easy and convenient way to save money and see the very best of San Diego.
(subject to change)
- Belmont Park All Access Combo Pass
- Bike and Kayak Tours Coronado: Tandem Kayak and/or Stand-Up Paddle Board Rental
- Bike and Kayak Tours La Jolla: Bike, Snorkel, Kayak, Surfboard and/or Stand-Up Paddleboard Rentals
- Birch Aquarium
- Coronado Museum of History & Art
- Dolby Theatre® Guided Tour
- GoCar San Diego Tours, half-hour tour
- Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes™ Tour by Red Line Tours (express entry at the counter!)
- Hollywood Museum
- Japanese Friendship Garden
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Knott's Soak City Waterpark
- LEGOLAND® California
- Living Coast Discovery Center
- Mingei International Museum
- Model Railroad Museum
- Museum of Contemporary Art (Downtown)
- Museum of Making Music
- Museum of Photographic Arts
- One Hour San Diego Harbor Cruise by Hornblower Cruises
- PETCO Park Tour
- SEA LIFE Aquarium
- San Diego Air and Space Museum
- San Diego Art Institute
- San Diego Automotive Museum
- San Diego History Center
- San Diego Museum of Art
- San Diego Museum of Man
- San Diego Natural History Museum
- San Diego Zoo (skip the ticket line, go straight to the entrance)
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park (skip the ticket line, go straight to the entrance)
- SeaWorld Aquatica
- South Coast Shop and Dine Package
- Speed Boat Adventures
- The Fleet Science Center with IMAX
- The New Children's Museum
- USS Midway Museum
- UTC Ice Sports Center
- Whale Watching & Dolphin Cruises-Newport Landing
- Whale Watching by Hornblower Cruises (Summer)
- Whale Watching by Hornblower Cruises (Winter)
- Whaley House
- City pass
- Downloadable guidebook
- Premium attraction (3, 5 and 7-day passes only)
- Children ages 3-12 can take advantage of a reduced price
- Calendar Days are not 24-hour periods. If you visit your first attraction on a Monday evening with a 1-Day Card, it is valid for the remainder of Monday
- Premium attractions (SeaWorld® San Diego Multi-day pass and 3-Day Hop-on Hop-off San Diego Trolley) are NOT available for 1 and 2-day passes
Like no place on earth, San Diego offers an abundance of stunning natural beauty, rich history and a...
This tour takes you about 50 minutes away from San Diego to Southern California's wine country. On t...
San Diego Speed Boat Adventures is a fully narrated 13-mile tour of the Big Bay. The witty yet histo...
Make a Splash on the SEAL! Experience San Diego as it was meant to be experienced...by land and by s...
As the birthplace of California, Old Town San Diego has seen its fair share of history. Today, it’s ...
Jump on board for this whale watching experience in the San Diego Bay from the comfort of a modern c...
On this tour you will visit Tijuana, which is the largest city of the Baja California Peninsula. Beg...
On the Baja Mexico Grand tour, the adventure begins once you cross into Mexico and visit Tijuana. Th...
On this wine tasting tour, you will be able to taste wines from four different wineries in the accla...
Your trip to San Diego would be incomplete without a trip to the renowned breweries and dispensaries...