Leave the city behind as we head north to Mandai and visit one of the world’s top and most beautiful zoos. The Singapore Zoo is spread over 28 hectares and is a haven to over 3,600 mammals, birds and reptiles including some rare and endangered species. Natural barriers like streams, rock walls and beautiful landscaping are used to separate the animals from visitors thus creating an ‘open zoo’ effect. Come and experience a close brush with nature from the comfort of your Tram and on foot.
Zoos & Aquariums
Singapore Zoo guided tour with optional jungle breakfast
Duration: up to 4 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Visit Singapore Zoo and marvel at the diverse species that inhabit this 28-hectare animal sanctuary on a guided tour
- Enjoy a meal like no other, accompanied by some animal guests during the Jungle Breakfast
- Includes a tasty breakfast to help you start the day right
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
What to expect
- Pick-up/drop-off from most hotels in the city center
- Guided tour
- English-speaking guide
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Children (3-12): reduced
- Infants (6- 2): free of charge
Pick-up from hotel in Singapore (within the city center).
During booking, you will be asked to provide your hotel pick-up address. You can confirm the pick-up time directly with the local operator.
What to remember
- Tour duration includes traveling time to and from the attraction
- Note: The pick-up is provided only from Hotels within the City Center. If your hotel is not located in the city center the local operator will advise you of the nearest hotel pick-up point
- Ever day
- Pick up is at 8.00 am and the experience starts at 8.30 am
Destination Services Singapore
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.