Tickets for the Jewish Museum of Venice
- Discover the history and heritage of Jewish culture
- Admire traditional objects dating back to the 16th to the 19th centuries
The Jewish Museum of Venice is characterized by a unique architectural museum complex. What was the first ghetto of Europe, is now a dynamic and frequented district of the city, where even today there are the Jewish religious and administrative institutions and the five synagogues founded between the 16th and 17th centuries by different ethnic groups present in the city.
In the museum, you will discover valuable objects, sacred furnishings, wedding contracts, silverware of various types and origin and Jewish ritual objects. You can also explore a new area dedicated to the history and culture of Venetian Jews in particular.
- Museum entrance
- Audio guide
- Youth (6-25 years of age)
- Students under 26 years of age
- FAI and Touring Coop members
- Groups over 20 people
- Children under 6 years of age
- Caretakers for disabled visitors
Campo del Ghetto Nuovo, 2902/b, 30121 Venice IT
Jewish Museum of Venice
- Attention: during the winter months, on Friday the museum may close early for the beginning of the shabbat.
- In case of purchase at a reduced/free rate, a valid document must be presented at the ticket office, certifying the right to purchase at the discounted rate. In case of non-attestation, visitors can not be admitted to the site or will be requested to pay in full.
Prices are made up as follows:
- Full - Museum € 8 + € 3 pre-sale fees; Reduced - Museum € 6 + € 3 pre-sale fees; Free - Museum 0 € + 3 € presale rights
- From 1 June to 30 September from 10.00am to 7.00pm
- From 1 October to 31 May from 10.00am to 5.30pm
- Closed on Saturdays
This Museum, dedicated to the thought and works of Leonardo da Vinci, is situated in the heart of Ve...
Visit the only House Museum in Venice where you can experience the artistic effervescence of the 50s...
The Palazzo Ducale represented for centuries the seat of Venetian political power. Together with a q...
Visit the only Museum House in Venice where you can experience the artistic effervescence of the 50s...
If you're passionate about Venice and about art, this tour is definitely for you.Accompanied by a pr...
Enjoy a complete Venice Experience with the Doge's Palace and the Golden Basilica skip-the-line and ...
Enjoy a half-day touring Murano and Burano island, in a small group of maximum 8 people and travelli...
La mostra "Da Kandinsky a Botero. Tutti in un filo", ospitata a Palazzo Zaguri in Campo San Maurizio...
Enjoy a Gondola ride with music and Venetian singer! Listen to the romantic Italian songs played by ...
It is estimated that there were 8-10 thousand gondolas operating on the canals of Venice during the ...