Reina Sofía Museum LGBTQ tour
- Visit the Reina Sofía Museum and discover its most valuable treasures
- Learn about the LGBTQ+ stories behind the most prominent works of Modern art
This old hospital is home to one of the art masterpieces that best reflects the suffering and horror of the Second World War: El Guernica by Pablo Picasso. The Reina Sofía Museum is the most important center of modern art in Spain and houses pictorial, photographic and sculptural masterpieces. Salvador Dalí, Joan Miró, Francis Bacon and many more! You'll learn all you need to know about the center, as well as some interesting LGBTQ+ stories behind the creation of the artworks and lives of the most prominent artists of modern Spanish art. Discover the nuances of the artwork and get more out of your visit.
- English or Spanish speaking guide
- Skip-the-line ticket for the museum
- Transport and pick-up
Calle de Santa Isabel, 52, 28018 Madrid, Spain
Please meet at the museum's ticket offices at Calle Santa Isabel 52.
- English speaking guide. Also available in Spanish
- Skip-the-line ticket for the Reina Sofía Museum
- Maximum of 6 people per group, plus the guide
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 10.00am and 5.00pm
- Closing days: 1 January, 6 January, 1 May, 15* May, 9* November, 24** December, 25 December and 31** December
- * Palacio de Cristal and Palacio de Velázquez will be opened
- ** Palacio de Cristal and Palacio de Velázquez will be opened until 5.00pm
Sunday March 15, After Brunch starts big this 2020 with its 5 Anniversary, we have chosen a surprisi...
First 100% Newstyle event in collaboration with the best national label Masia, we offer Newstyle Con...
150 lands at FABRIK on March 7, 2020 from 11:30 p.m. with 3 dance areas and the best music‼ ️ We dan...
Friday, February 28, Stardust Madrid x Serendipia Club Madrid "IN EXILE" in SALA BASH (Press Palace ...
Friday, March 20, Stardust Madrid x Serendipia Club Madrid "IN EXILE" in SALA BASH (Press Palace Bui...
Friday, March 27, Stardust Madrid x Serendipia Club Madrid "IN EXILE" in SALA BASH (Press Palace Bui...