Tour of Petropolis and the Imperial City from Rio
- Roundtrip transportation included from your hotel
- Ticket to the Imperial Museum included
- Cultural and informative tour to the countryside
- See the Crystal Palace and the Gothic Cathedral
Join this 1-day guided tour from Rio to the city of Petropolis, located 60 km away from Rio, also known as the Imperial City. Settled by the Germans, Petropolis keeps the memory of Brazilian history alive with its buildings and charming streets.
On this tour you will:
- visit to the Imperial Museum, which has been the summer residence of the Emperor Pedro II
- see furnitures and objects such as the crown of gold, pearls and diamonds used by Pedro I and II
- see St Peter of Alcantara Cathedral, built in gothic style, where Princess Isabel was buried
- see the Crystal Palace, a dazzling ballroom built in France and mounted in Brazil for Princess Isabel
- learn many things about the history of the Imperial City and the fancy parties at the Crystal Palace from your driver guide
- have some free time to stroll around and explore on your own
- Roundtrip transfer
- Professional tour guide
- Imperial museum entrance ticket
- Food and beverages
- Entrance fees to Santos Dumont House (BRL 8,00 - Prices are approximated and subject to change without notice)
- Entrance fees to Bohemia Beer Factory (BRL 39,00 - Prices are approximated and subject to change without notice)
- Entrance fees to any other attractions
- Children (3-12): reduced
Roundtrip transfer is included from and to most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
- This tour is available Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 9.00am to 6.00 pm
Enjoy an evening out on a visit to an original churrascaria, savoring typical Brazilian dishes at th...
Take the tram to the bohemian neighborhood of Santa Teresa. You will drive over the Arcos da Lapa, t...
Visit all the must-see attractions in Rio de Janeiro in a single day! Begin with a trip to see the C...
Your full-day tour begins with a train ride to see the Christ the Redeemer Statue atop Corcovado Mou...
Spend a morning visiting some of the best attractions of the city. Begin with a train ride to see th...
Your trip starts at the Cruise Terminal Pier Mauá. From there, you will go to Sugarloaf Mountain, wh...