Authentic Pizza making in Rome
- Enjoy a cooking class in one of the most beautiful areas of Rome
- Hands-on instruction from your chef
- Get your own Pizza Maker Certificate
Learn to make real Italian food in a “hands-on cooking” class and take back with you a piece of Italian food tradition! If you love Italian food you can’t miss the chance to learn how to make the most famous Italian dish: Pizza! Led by a professional English speaking Italian pizzaiolo, the cooking class will be held in a typical Pizzeria, set in one of the most beautiful areas of the Eternal City. With the help of the freshest ingredients, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, basil, and much more, you will learn how to prepare an authentic Italian pizza, very easy and super fun!
- Cooking class
- Pizza dinner with your own pizza, drinks and dessert
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Child (6-12): reduced
- Infant (0-5): free of charge
Largo di Torre Argentina, 1, 00186 Roma RM
- Max. 12 people per group
- Cancel up to 48h days in advance for a full refund
- Please specify eventual allergies or intolerances at the time of booking.
- All customers must be able to autonomously walk, climb and get off the steps.
- Monday - Sunday
- At 4.30pm (please be at the meeting point 30 minutes before)
Are you arriving in Civitavecchia on a cruise ship and only have one day to see all Rome has to offe...
For Dan Brown fans - but not only - this guided tour is designed to help you learn about the secrets...
Visit the most charming places of the 'Eternal City', riding up the hills with no effort at all. The...
Be welcomed by your licensed guide at the Bath of Caracalla, where your small group tour will start....
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
Take a break from the historic monuments and chaos of Rome and fill your bags with designer clothes ...