Vatican museums and Sistine Chapel: skip-the-line tickets with assistance at the entrance
- Skip the line for more time with the masterpieces
- Stroll the Pigna Courtyard and the galleries
- Stay as long as you like
- Assistance at the entrance
Breeze past the long queues in St Peter’s square and go straight into the Vatican for a day of art appreciation. An assistant at the entrance will help to coordinate your entry into the museum. With the aid of an audio guide, you’ll experience:
- The Raphael rooms
- The Apollo Belvedere, Belvedere courtyard and Laocoön
- Gallery of the Tapestries
- Gallery of the Maps
- Gallery of the Candelabras
- The Sistine Chapel
- St Peter’s Basilica
- Michelangelo’s Pietá
- Bernini’s Baldachin
- Assistant to coordinate access to the museums
- Skip-the-line ticket for the Vatican museums and Sistine Chapel
- Optional gratuities
- Live guide
- Audio guide (may be rented inside)
Piazza del Risorgimento, 61-63, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
- Meet at 10.40am-10.50am in Piazza del Risorgimento. You will find our staff members at the center of the square in front of “Bar - Caffetteria L’Ottagono”, where you will be able to use the restrooms free of charge, wait in case of rain or enjoy a coffee before the tour starts. The nearest metro stop “Ottaviano” is only 400 meters from the meeting point
- From Monday to Saturday at 11.00am
- This tour is not available 21 April, 1 May, 14,15 August
If you'd rather visit the Vatican Museums on your own without a guided tour, but still want to skip ...
If you would prefer to visit the Borghese Gallery and Museum in Rome at your own leisure, without a ...
Take an amazing journey to discover the genius of Leonardo da Vinci, who was an artist, engineer, sc...
Visit one of the richest and most interesting Villas in Rome. The Borghese Gallery is well known for...
Welcome to the world’s first museum! The Roman Empire Museum has a fascinating collection of art and...
Enter the incredible mind of Leonardo da Vinci, a leading artist and intellectual of the Italian Ren...
Considered as the most ancient publicly owned museum in the world, Capitoline Museums are an importa...
Join the tour and enter the Vatican Museums one hour before the general public: you'll get to experi...
EcoBike offers whole day e-bike (electric bicycle) rentals to explore Appia Antica Park. The Service...
After being picked up from your centrally located hotel, begin your day with a visit to two of the m...