Skip-the-Line Colosseum official guided tour
- Bypass the queues on a 1-hour skip-the-line guided group tour
- Visit Rome's symbolic monument on a tour that is fun for all ages
- Learn about the amphitheater from an art and archaeologist historian
Meet your guide and start your journey through the centuries. Walk past the often-long lines with your skip-the-line ticket. Live a special experience inside this majestic monument. In the comfort of a group with no more than 15 people, you will have a pleasant stroll in the history and glory of the Roman Empire. Your informative guide will make your experience funny and full of good memories.
Hear about the fascinating and terrifying history of the Colosseum, including the bloody gladiator battles that once took place here. Be amazed by the impressive construction methods of ancient Romans.
This tour is approximately 1-hour and is suitable for all ages, including children.
- Professional tour guide
- Skip-the-line entrance
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Infants (0-2 years): free
- Children (3-15 years): reduced
Via della Polveriera n°8
Meet your guide at the Tour in the City Agency offices
- Effective departure time can differ up to 20 minutes from the one selected
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Dress code is smart and casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security checkpoint. Please expect to wait 20-30 minutes to clear security
- Selfie sticks cannot be used inside the Colosseum for security reasons
- Please note that you cannot get to the Colosseum with large bags, backpacks, or suitcases. You may bring small bags, but there is no cloakroom service inside the Colosseum to accommodate large items
- At the end of the Colosseum tour, guests who wish to access the Roman Forum and Palatine will be accompanied by a member of our staff
- Tours in English at 9.30am, 11.00am, 1.00pm and 3.00pm
- Tours in Spanish at 10.00am and 11.30am
- Tours in German at 10:00am and 12:00pm
- Tours in Russian at 10.00am and 11.30am
- Tours in French at 10.30am and 12:00pm
- Arrive 45 minutes prior tour departure
Walk in the footsteps of giants on this guided tour through the heart of the Roman Empire and learn ...
Enjoy a visit to St. Peter’s in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tab...
This tour for small groups (maximum 15 people) allows you to discover the best parts of the Vatican ...
Your tour starts right in the middle of it all, as your friendly guide will be there waiting for you...
This tour begins at the Spanish steps, next the Barcaccia fountain in the middle of the Square, from...
Enjoy a relaxing panoramic tour of Rome by bus and discover the magical charm of the most famous mon...
The National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo can be considered at the same time a monument, an archaeol...
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...
Tasting is offered in a traditional Enoteca (Wine Bar) located in the heart of Rome close to the Col...
Within this Rome Gourmet food tour through the streets of Trastevere, you will discover the flavours...