Combo tour: walking tour of Venice with skip-the-line Grand Canal ride
- Visit Venice and its most famous attractions
- Enjoy a walking tour in the heart of Venice
- Have fun with on a gondola ride that will bring you through the Venetian Canals
Enjoy a walking tour (no entries) through the most characteristic and important places for the history of Venice.
A qualified and experienced guide will escort you through the history of the Serenissima Republic, recalling the past full of charm.
Start from Piazza San Marco and discover its origins, history and description of the main monuments, such as the Basilica San Marco, the Doge's Palace Palazzo Ducale, the Bell Tower, the Clock Tower and the Procuratie.
Then admire Campo SS. Giovanni e Paolo, the so-called "Pantheon" of Venice, the Great School of Charity, the Captains of fortune. Marco Polo’s House and Malibran Theatre - Anecdotes and past and recent history cross each other in this beautiful corner of Venice.
You will finally return to San Marco through the Mercerie, crucial connection between Rialto and San Marco and the main street for the city shopping.
At the end of the walking tour, you will enjoy a relaxing gondola ride approx. 30 minutes ride on the Grand Canal (S. Maria della Salute area) and minor canals (Fenice area).
At the end of your activity, you will have the opportunity to do the free optional tour the Glass Craftsman Demonstration visiting a Glass Factory very close to Saint Mark's square (20 minutes tour).
- Shared guided tour with a qualified and experienced guide
- Approximately 30 minutes gondola ride without commentary
- Audio receiver devices are included in case of groups over 10 people
- Glass Craftsman at work close to Saint Mark's Square
- Entrance fees to sites and monuments
- Infant (0-1): free of charge
- Child (2-5): reduced
St.Mark's Square, 30124 Venezia VE
Clock Tower near the currency exchange office (the white building with the blue clock facade). Our assistant will wait for you with the sign "TOUR" Please be there 15 minutes before the beginning of the tour.
- The visit is monolingual
- On the gondola ride, there is no commentary
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Audio-receiver devices are included in the case of groups over 10 people
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptionally bad weather or high tide (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded)
- Comfortable shoes are suggested
- The tour is not considered private but it is shared with other guests not belonging to the same party
- Each gondola can guest a maximum of 6 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending on guests weight
- Every day at 9:00am
- Duration: 2 hours (20 minutes more for the demonstration in Saint Mark's square). Gondola tour takes 30 minutes approx
- From April to October: English, French, German and Spanish every day -Italian only on Saturday
- From November to March: English every day - German: Monday and Friday -French: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday - Spanish: Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
- Tour does not operate 25th December, 1st January and 16th -23rd February
With Venezia Unica - Official All Venice City Pass, you'll have complete access to all the cultural ...
We start in the world-famous St. Mark’s Square, taking a moment to appreciate the space before divin...
The glass masters of The Glass Cathedral - Santa Chiara present a spectacular show dedicated to both...
This private tour of Venice is the perfect one for you if you have limited time to spend in the city...
This is a combination city tour, of 4 of the most popular tours in Venice and the best way to spend ...
Make your way through the narrow alleys of Venice, stopping off to try some local specialities and r...