Private tour of Venice highlights with skip-the-line ticket to St. Mark's Bell Tower
- Visit St. Mark's Square and its surroundings and discover the Byzantine sights
- Get to see the famous Bridge of Sighs and the picturesque streets and canals around it
- Take the lift up to St. Mark's Bell Tower and enjoy one of the best views over the city
On this tour led by a private expert guide, you will discover the most beautiful and famous monuments of Venice around the area of St. Mark's square.
You'll see the majestic St. Mark's Basilica, one of the most incredible cathedrals of the world, and the Doge's Palace, formerly the Doge's residence and the seat of Venetian government. Follow your guide until you reach the famous Bridge of Sighs (Ponte dei Sospiri) and learn everything about its interesting history and the romantic legends behind it. In St. Mark's square, you'll also see the Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio), with its extraordinarily beautiful and elaborate timepiece.
But the best has yet to come... In fact, towards the end of the tour, you'll get the chance to take the lift up to St. Mark's Bell Tower (Campanile di San Marco): with its 99 metres of height, it offers the best view over the city and its lagoon. Get you camera ready.... you won't regret it!
- private tour guide
- tickets to St. Mark's Bell Tower
Piazza San Marco, Venezia, Italia
Meet your guide between the two big columns in the square (Colonne di San Marco and San Todaro).
- Please note that this tour takes place mainly outside (only external comments of the various sites will be provided), except for the access to St. Mark's Bell Tower
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally high tide in Venice or heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
- We recommend you wear comfortable shoes and take some water with you, especially on very hot days
- starting every day at 10.00 am and 3.00 pm
With Venezia Unica - Official All Venice City Pass, you'll have complete access to all the cultural ...
We start in the world-famous St. Mark’s Square, taking a moment to appreciate the space before divin...
The glass masters of The Glass Cathedral - Santa Chiara present a spectacular show dedicated to both...
This private tour of Venice is the perfect one for you if you have limited time to spend in the city...
This is a combination city tour, of 4 of the most popular tours in Venice and the best way to spend ...
Make your way through the narrow alleys of Venice, stopping off to try some local specialities and r...